Honey Pearl Ranch Trail Rides
What better way to view the beauty of Washington's wilderness than from the back of a horse? Our small ride sizes and non-nose-to-tail rides ensure that our guests receive the personal attention they deserve to have a truly interactive horseback experience. Our remote location, ensures the preservation of the same wildlife and landscape that the first settlers discovered in the 19th century. It is not uncommon for guests to encounter deer, elk, bear and other large game on our rides. You won't find noise from condo construction or other activities here. The whispering of the wind and the steady beat of your horses hooves are all that you will hear as they carry you through forests of spruce and fir to the breathtaking views of Western Washington's wilderness.
Trail Rides - 1 Hour
1hr Trail Rides are offered at 2:30pm and 4:00pm
- Check-In 2:00pm and 3:30pm
- Departs 2:30pm and 4:00pm respectively
Trail Rides - 2 Hour
- Check-in 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Departing 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. respectively
Trail Rides - 3 Hour
- Check-in 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Departing 9:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. respectively
We are currently closed for the winter months and scheduled to reopen in mid-May of 2015
You are welcome to submit reservation inquiries anytime for our 2015 riding season which begins after May 15, 2015. Thank you for a great summer and we look forward to another fantastic riding season at the Honey Pearl Ranch.
If the date you wish to join us is less than 48-hours away or you require an immediate response, you must call us at 360-987-2150 as space may be limited. Otherwise completely filling in the reservation form here can greatly reduce, or eliminate the time you spend on the phone.
To begin your trail ride reservation, please fill out the form below and complete the steps to confirm your reservation. If there is not a time block available that meets your requirements, please contact us for more information. Please scroll down to see some important notes!
Please also note, these reservations are only for trail rides. If you are looking for beach ride information, please see the home page.
Honey Pearl recommendations for the best ride possible:
- Long pants and jackets
- Sneakers or cowboy boots strongly recommended
- Hiking boots or other heavy treaded footwear are discouraged
- NO sandals or clogs or high heels
- All rides require advanced reservations to ensure availability.
- Age minimum is 8 for Trail Rides.
- The horses have a 215 lb. weight limit; sorry - at this time we are unable to accommodate anything more than this limit.
- All reservations are subject to a 48-hour cancellation policy.
- We ride in all weather including rain.
- Weather cancellations shall be exclusively the decision of the Honey Pearl Ranch.
- No doubling, one person per horse
- Riders must not be pregnant.
- Riders must be free from injuries including but not limited to broken bones or sprained wrists / ankles.
- We do not accept riders who are under the influence.